Our zip wires have been brought together using only top quality equipment sourced from the UK, USA andEurope. it offers great value for money when compared to some products on the market being offered by our competitors.
Please make sure that if you are comparing zip wire kits, you are comparing "like for like" as "You get what you pay for."
By using the very best top quality equipment, combined with our knowledge of zip wires, you will not be disappointed with your purchase from The Zip Wire Company. REMEMBER - WE ARE HERE TO HELP YOU If you have any questions, please call us FREE on: 0800 246 5802
The Zip Wire Company understands that you might never of come across something like a zip wire before and that you might have many questions that you would like answered before you purchase one of our zip wire kits. Therefore we have put together a FAQ on zip wires which we hope will answer most of the questions you might have, but if after reading the FAQ you still have any questions, then please do not hesitate to give us a call FREE on 0800 246 5802 where we will be more than happy to answer them.
You can read OUR ZIP WIRE FAQ's HERE
Here's what's in the box:
How do I work out what Strop size to order:
The way to work out the size of the strop needed to go around your support crossbar, is very easy if you follow the simply instructions below.
1) Measure the circumference size of the support crossbar and double the measurement (48cm x 2 = 96cm)
2) Then add on 30cm (96cm + 30cm = 126cm)
3) Round this up to 130cm
3) The size of strop you need to order is 1.30m
How much wire do I need to order:
When measuring for the length of wire that you require, please follow these simple instructions to help you:Remember - It's always best to over order on wire (allowing for slackness in the wire) than under order.
1) Start by measuring the distance from the tree at the receiving end to the sending end tree
2) Now measure the circumference of the sending end tree to be used
3) Add together both these measurements and then add on at least another 3m if less than 50m in length (39m + 3m = 42m) or 5m if more than 50m in length (62m + 5m = 67m)
4) Round up to the nearest 5m to find the amount you need to order (42m rounded up to 45m) or (67m rounded up to 70m). This is the amount of wire that you will need to order.
5) You can always cut this wire using good bolt cutters or an angle grinder (put electrical tape around wire before cutting)