Easy and simple to install, this Pro Plus 12mm zip wire kit comes with the choice of either a seat harness or rubber seat
We have made this range of kits to be easy to install and by following the simple generic fitting instructions, which come supplied with the kit, this zip line can be installed by two people and be ready for use in around 120 mins or less.
This zip wire kit will give the whole family one of the best and most exhilarating outdoor experiences ever with many hours of exciting fun.
Our zip wires have been brought together using only top quality equipment sourced from the UK and Mainland Europe and offers great value for money when compared to some products on the market being offered by our competitors.
Please make sure that if you are comparing zip wire kits, you are comparing "like for like" as "You get what you pay for."
By using the very best top quality equipment, combined with our knowledge of zip wires, you will not be disappointed with your purchase from The Zip Wire Company. REMEMBER - WE ARE HERE TO HELP YOU If you have any questions, please call us FREE on: 0800 246 5802 When installing a 12mm zip wire please make sure that you have access to either a good hand winch or vehicle winch. This will make life easier when installing. Hand winches can be hired from a good Tool hire company
The Zip Wire Company understands that you might never of come across something like a zip wire before and that you might have many questions that you would like answered before you purchase one of our zip wire kits. Therefore we have put together a FAQ on zip wires which we hope will answer most of the questions you might have, but if after reading the FAQ you still have any questions, then please do not hesitate to give us a call FREE on 0800 246 5802 where we will be more than happy to answer them.
You can read OUR ZIP WIRE FAQ's HERE
Here's what's in the box:
How do I work out what Strop Size to order?:
Please follow these simple instructions to help you:
1) Measure the circumference of the tree and double the measurement (1.85m x 2 = 3.7m)
2) Then add on 60cm (3.7m + 60cm = 4.3m) rounded up to nearest 0.5m = 4.5m
3) This is the size of the strop you need to order = 4.5m
How much wire do I need?:
Please follow these simple instructions to help you:Tree to Tree (Up to 60m):
1) Start by measuring for the strop at the receiving end tree (see instructions above on how to measure)
2) Then measure the distance between the receiving end tree and the sending end tree.
3) Measure the circumference of the sending end tree.
4) Add together both these measurements (2 + 3) and then add on 2m (28m + 2.5m + 2m = 32.5m)
5) Round up to the nearest 5m to find the amount of wire you need to order (32.5m rounded up to 35m)
6) You can always cut this wire using an angle grinder (put electrical tape around wire before cutting)Tree to Tree (Over 60m):
1) Start by measuring for the strop at the receiving end (see instructions above on how to measure) - order at top of page
2 Then measure for the strop at the sending end (see instructions above on how to measure) - order at top of page
3) Then measure the distance between the receiving end tree and the sending end tree and then add on 2m (61m + 2m = 63m)
4) Round up to the nearest 5m to find the amount of wire you need to order (63m rounded up to 65m)
5) You can always cut this wire using an angle grinder (put electrical tape around wire before cutting)It is always best to over order on wire (allowing for slackness in the wire) than under order.
Please take a minute or two to read and understand about our Deliveries and Damaged Goods on DeliveriesDISCLAIMER:
Please appreciate that while we at The Zip Wire Company are more than happy to help with advice and answer your questions, any advice or guidance given by The Zip Wire Company is for guidance only.
Zip wires (also known as Aerial Runways, Flying Foxes or Tyrolean crossings) can be dangerous if installed incorrectly or on the wrong sort of site and it is therefore strongly advised that the customer, who is buying this equipment, should carry out their own Risk Assessment of the area/site to be used and must be happy that they are satisfied with this Risk Assessment.
It is highly recommended that you carry out a safety inspection on completion of the installation of the zip wire equipment and that the equipment should be continually inspected on a regular basis.
Due to the various construction & Installation methods used by our customers and which are outside of our control, The Zip Wire Company cannot be held responsible for any problems or injuries that may occur during the installation and subsequent use of any zip wires or zip wire equipment supplied by us if incorrectly fitted.